Learn how Domo helps retail teams:
Connect data from across the entire enterprise.
Integrate thousands of data sources retailers care about most: point of sale, e-commerce, planning, CRM, ERP, and more, unlocking previously hidden data points.
Interpret and use real-time data at speed.
Rapidly equip everyone—from marketers to store manager to supply chain specialists—with insights to power proactive, fast decision-making.
Extend the reach and value of your data.
Build apps tailored to the requirements of your business workflows with no coding required and distribute your data and analytics to vendors and partners.
Solve more data challenges across the retail value chain.
- Iterate quickly to proactively guide successful digital programs, like curbside pickup.
- Efficiently manage last-mile fulfillment and reduce delivery costs.
- Optimize the customer experience and adapt to shifting demands, like buy-online return in store.
- Collaborate effectively across departments to identify impacts on margins.
- Identify and track key performance drivers down to SKU level.
- Make data-driven decisions across promotions, pricing, and merchandising.
- Gain visibility into granular data and filter down to determine trends.
- Ensure revenue and margin growth by tracking and analyzing key KPIs.
- Effectively track stock from production, to warehouse, to store, to sale—in real time.
- Optimize inventory for omnichannel, preventing stockouts and surplus.
- Forecast more accurately to ensure you have the inventory you need on hand.
- Control supply chain costs by increasing efficiencies across operations.
- Provide vendors with greater data visibility to optimize inventory supply.
- Monetize data experiences, creating new revenue streams.
- Accurately forecast demand and better plan assortment.
- Share insights related to product and category performance with vendors.
- Optimize in-store merchandising and ensure planogram compliance.
- Manage promotions, replenishment, and order cycles more effectively.
- Strengthen store performance, leveraging real-time, local data.
- Accurately forecast labor to improve customer experience and reduce overtime.