Solve more data challenges in high tech.
- Access real-time insights to optimize sales performance with a clear snapshot of the field.
- Precisely forecast future sales and know how to reach target markets based on accurate data.
- Gain a big-picture overview of a portfolio of customers to minimize loss and maximize upsell.
- Create achievable target goals and build the profile of a high-performing sales rep, setting a standard for the sales team.
- Provide a unified view of the sales funnel to quickly analyze the pipeline's health.
- Equip sales reps with instant access to data to enable quicker and more informed decision-making.
- Identify best practices, key messages, communication frequency, and channel type to ensure the best user experience.
- Build attribution models to reflect customer behavior and understand how touchpoints influence conversion rates.
- Accurately predict lifetime customer value and calculate marketing ROI by looking at the cost of acquisition.
- Gain an understanding of the customer journey to optimize marketing efforts.
- Prioritize engineering activities including debugging, managing tech debt, and innovating.
- Optimize engineering resources to ensure alignment with product development roadmaps.
- Monitor and improve key metrics to see how A/B testing is performing in real-time.
- Differentiate your products and services to improve customer satisfaction and increase retention.
- Spend less time on external reporting while enabling customers and partners to leverage insights.
- Generate new revenue streams by transforming product and service data into insights for customers and partners.
Learn how Domo helps high tech companies:
Connect data across platforms.
Securely integrate thousands of data sources into one centralized view to empower more data-driven decisions.
Use real-time data in a changing landscape.
Monitor key metrics in real-time to proactively acquire customers and maximize revenue.
Translate customer insight into action.
Enable faster and more impactful actions across sales, marketing, and product teams.