There’s a reason they say the customer is always right. Without the customer, nothing else in the business matters.
That’s why it’s important to keep customers happy by providing them top-level customer service—not just when making the sale, but in the days, weeks, and even years after the transaction is completed. The better your overall customer experience offering, the more likely you have a customer for life.
Zendesk provides a world-class customer service platform that companies rely on to care for their customers. Its innovative ticketing system brings customer tickets from email, chat, social, and voice together for a unified understanding of the customer, allowing agents to better help customers without making them repeat information.
In addition, Zendesk enables companies to create expansive knowledge bases that customers can use to self-serve support. These knowledge bases are also being used to power the next generation of AI tools like chatbots, helping companies scale their support.
Discover the Domo Zendesk integrations
Domo provides a number of pre-built Zendesk connectors in the Domo Appstore that allow you to easily connect your CX data with the rest of your finance, marketing, social, sales, operations, and logistics data sources for a true, 360-degree view of your customer.
Together, these insights can help you better understand the relationship between their experience and the rest of your business so you can drive improvement across your operation.
The Domo Zendesk Connector lets you easily create reports and dashboards that integrate data about your customer service call metrics, time to reply, resolutions, satisfaction scores, and case info.
This connector is often used to connect your Zendesk data with other data sources. Common connectors Domo customers use with the Zendesk connector include Adobe Analytics, Google Spreadsheets, Amazon Redshift, Salesforce, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, and Twitter.
Users can pull data based on preexisting queries, or write their own, customized search queries to answer any question they can think of.
Other Domo Zendesk integrations include:
- Zendesk Talk Connector: Access and visualize near-real-time statistics about your current Zendesk Talk queue, your agents, and their activities.
- Zendesk Chat Connector: Get a list of all Zendesk chats for your account to better understand the impact of your live online chat support.
- Zendesk Sell Connector: Access sales activity data at the associate level to better understand the impact of each sales interaction on your business.
- Zendesk Sell Firehose Connector: See the impact of events such as appointments, calls, contacts, and leads on the rest of your operations.
- Zendesk Sunshine Connector: Get details about profiles, events, and custom objects in Zendesk’s CRM platform to seamlessly connect customer data wherever it lives.