Traeger Grills was founded in 1985 in Oregon and was the first grilling company to implement wood pellet technology for the barbecue, cooking food via convection. Now based in Salt Lake City, Utah, Traeger Grills continues to make its signature wood pellet grills that transformed an industry that hadn’t seen innovation in decades. From high-quality wood pellets to cloud-connected grills that let you control your grill right from your smart phone, Traeger Grills has not only disrupted the grilling industry, it’s transformed the entire grilling experience. For Traeger Grills customers, grilling’s not just a way of life, it is life.
Traeger Grills has always been at the leading edge of innovation, but until recently, still faced the challenge of being able to see all their data in one place. They had massive amounts of data scattered over dozens of data sources, which prevented them from making the most out of their data-driven culture. CEO, Jeremy Andrus, knew things needed to change when he couldn’t get real-time insights into his own business. “If the CEO doesn’t get a report for a week or two, how is anyone building their business without access to data?”
That’s when digital transformation came to Traeger, and empowered data-driven decision making throughout the business, from finance, to marketing, to sales. Domo helped the entire organization:
- Connect all its data sources into one place.
- Make decisions based on real-time data insights.
- Automate reporting to solve problems before they impact the customer.
- Get automatic, real-time alerts across several data points within the business.
- Scale massive amounts of data without slowing down query times.
- See real digital transformation without extensive support from IT.
Domo helps businesses of all sizes, in every industry: