Solve your data challenges with Domo
Wednesday 13th – Thursday 14th November
Location: Stand 214
Are you struggling with data fragmentation and governing business-user access to data?
Book a one-to-one personal coaching session with a Domo expert, get advice and guidance on how to best solve your data challenges.
We have the crew primed and ready to discuss your ideas, challenges and questions. The team has real experience across the industry, are practitioners, and can help to bring clarity to the best strategies and approaches to use.
Book in for your free 2 hour consultation to discuss how to:
- connect the data that matters to your organisation,
- put your data in the hands of business users whilst maintaining administrative control
Schedule now >> Book your 2-hour session by visiting Stand 214, or using the form on the right of this page.
Keynote: Data for all: Architecting for the head and long tail of analytics
Wednesday 13th November 13:50 -14:20
Traditionally data development is focused on meeting a specific list of business requirements, using scarce resources whilst ensuring security and governance standards are met. The consequence is that data tools only address the basic needs and are still unattainable to an organisation aspiring to be truly data-driven. Creating a flexible platform that balances the needs of everyone whilst maintaining data governance requires an approach that enables true cultural and business change through better use of data.
In this session, Domo will cover the architecture, best practices and strategies required to solve business questions. You will learn how to:
- Harness contemporary delivery methodologies to deliver a platform for data innovation
- Create a culture of ownership and accountability within the business for data, rather than blaming the data team when the support is not there or something isn’t right with the data
- Build a fast paced and dynamic data strategy to meet for all business requirements, big and small, while never compromising on the core data priorities
- Apply the technical capabilities required to deliver the modern data platform
Keynote: Moments of truth across the digital value chain – the future of the data-driven enterprise
Wednesday 13th November 14:30- 15:00
In this session, Domo and IDC will share their findings from the IDC research on the moments of truth that can be realised across the digital value chain. From operations to sales and marketing, reimagining how decisions are made and the power of the data-driven enterprise; where all employees are empowered to make decisions using real-time data.
You will learn:
- The key blockers preventing the data-driven organisation from making these decisions
- Key trends and priorities across the value chain
- How the long tail of analytics is key in driving process change and data-driven decision making with every employee
Keynote: Optimising for the physical and digital experience using data – Shell Case Study
Thursday 14th November 10:30- 11:00
Customer Experience Theatre
The impact of omnichannel has far reaching effects on many businesses as customer buying behaviour becomes more mobile and digitally oriented. As the shift for greater convenience and mobile based payment rises, even the classical petrol station is impacted. In this talk, Darren Last, Head of Mobile Optimisation at Shell, will cover the power of data when optimising the mobile experience to ensure greater customer experiences, maximising revenues and creating a mobile-centric decision making capability to make changes at the speed of the customer.
In this session, Darren will share:
- The journey Shell have gone on from managing significant technical debt and complexity to unifying that experience to create a compelling customer experience
- How they use data to balance customer experience, commercial goals and technical development across markets and priorities
- How a single data platform drives data-driven decision making across the mobile experience team
What we do: The power of the platform
Domo brings together all your people, data, and systems for a digitally connected business, right on your phone. Whether you are a CMO of a leading brand or a CEO of the next big start-up in Europe, having quick access to all your data is critical to leading your organisation to success. With Domo everyone has access to an easy-to-use platform that provides a secure way of getting the right insights at the right time.
Learn more >>