/ What is white label analytics, and why does it matter for your business success?
What is white label analytics, and why does it matter for your business success?
In the world of big data, it’s analytics that rule. With a seemingly infinite amount of information at their fingertips, companies are looking for ways to make sense out of all this data and identify meaningful trends.
Analytics may be the key to unlocking new revenue opportunities, but not every company has access to advanced analytical tools or a team with the necessary skill sets in-house.
That’s where white label analytics comes in: an outsourced solution that brings advanced analytical capabilities on-demand with a relatively low upfront investment from your business.
In this article, we’ll take a deep dive into what white label analytics is and how businesses can benefit from these outsourcing solutions.
What is white label analytics?
White label analytics is a term used to describe the customization of advanced analytical software so that it matches your product, brand, or messaging. Rather than hiring a team of data analysts in-house, businesses can partner with a third-party provider that offers these skills as a service.
The benefits of white label analytics are many. By partnering with an experienced provider, businesses can immediately gain access to benefits such as:
1. Expertise: Partnering with an experienced provider gives businesses access to a team of experts with years of experience in data analytics. This team can help your business make sense of all your data and identify meaningful trends that can drive growth.
2. Advanced tools & technologies: Not every company has the budget to invest in advanced analytical tools and technologies. By outsourcing these services, businesses can gain access to the latest tools and technologies without having to make any upfront investments.
3. Scalability: As your business grows, so does your need for advanced analytical capabilities. With white label analytics, businesses can easily scale up their operations as needed without having to invest in new infrastructure or staff.
Why does white label analytics matter?
The benefits of white label analytics are clear, but how do you get started? The first step is to understand what tools and technologies your provider uses.
Here’s a breakdown of the most common tools available from top providers:
1. Data visualization: Providers use data visualization tools to help businesses understand their data. These tools present data in a visual format, making it easy for businesses to identify patterns and trends.
2. Predictive analytics: Predictive analytics uses historical data to predict future outcomes. This allows businesses to make informed decisions about products, services, and pricing.
3. Business Intelligence (BI): BI tools provide businesses with a holistic view of their operations. With BI, businesses can track performance across all departments and make data-driven decisions to improve performance.
4. Statistical analysis: Statistical analysis helps businesses understand the probability of events occurring. This allows businesses to identify risk and opportunity areas and make informed decisions accordingly.
5. Data mining: Data mining is used to discover patterns and relationships in large sets of data. This allows businesses to identify new revenue streams and plan for future growth.
There are several potential benefits to gain and the tools are out there, but is the white label approach the right choice for you? Here are six reasons businesses should look into white label analytics.
Why businesses should use white label analytics
As your business grows, so does your need for advanced analytical tools and technologies. Partnering with an established BI software provider allows you to scale up operations as needed without investing in new infrastructure or staff. This means more time spent on what matters most: growing your business.
Expertise in advanced tools & technologies
Not every company has the budget to invest in advanced analytical tools and technologies. By white labeling these services, businesses can gain access to the latest tools and technologies without having to give up control of their branding or messaging to their customers.
Access to cutting-edge technologies
By partnering with a provider, businesses can gain access to the latest analytical tools and technologies. This can help businesses remain competitive, even in fast-paced industries.
Businesses are often hesitant to share their data with other companies for privacy reasons. With white label analytics, your data never leaves the provider’s secure environment, and data can be governed at the user level in order to avoid risk of privacy violations or security breaches.
Access to advanced data visualization tools
Most businesses are unable to invest in data visualization tools, which is where white label analytics providers can help. Providers use custom-built data visualization tools to help businesses understand their data and make informed decisions based on accurate insights.
Tips for choosing a white label analytics provider
While white labeling analytics seems like a no-brainer, there are a few things you should keep in mind before making a decision.
1. Do your research: Not all providers offer the same services or tools. Make sure to do your research and partner with a provider that offers the services and tools your business needs.
2. Communicate with your provider: The best way to get the most out of your partnership is to communicate with your provider. Make sure they understand your business goals and needs and work together to develop a plan that meets these goals.
3. Seek ongoing support: Most providers offer ongoing support to their clients. This includes regular updates on performance, assistance with data interpretation, and guidance on how to use the data to improve business performance.
4. Be realistic: Don’t go into the partnership expecting miracles. Analytics is an ongoing process that takes time to implement and see results, so be patient with yourself and your provider.
5. Invest in your success: Finally, don’t forget to invest in your success by upgrading tools as needed or investing in advanced training for staff members.
Harness the power of data with white label analytics
In today’s data-driven world, businesses that don’t harness the power of data are at a serious disadvantage. Providing custom branded analytical capabilities to your customers through a white-labeled solution can give your business the edge it needs to succeed.
Check out some related resources:
Is BI reporting right for my small business?
Domo Product Guide
Nucleus Research names Domo a Company to Watch in 2022
Try Domo for yourself. Completely free.
Domo transforms the way these companies manage business.