What You Can Learn from CME Group's Modern Data and Analytics Practice | Watch the Webinar ›
Solve business challenges across the Financial Services value chain.
- Analyze customer interactions across product offering.
- Measure propensity to identify target customers and products.
- Predict and project customer profitability across purchases.
- Collate and review results to build customer promotions.
- Predict and measure funding needs in your loan pipeline.
- Measure productivity to quickly respond to bottlenecks.
- Assess distribution of loan portfolios to evaluate risk and quality.
- Identify and review all the marketing activities.
- Track and analyze channels being utilized for lead generation.
- Assess and attribute the lead stage and conversion rate to the respective marketing activity.
- Visualize pipelines to see performance drivers and bottlenecks.
- Maximize lead quality by measuring client historical performance.
- Identify top sales talent to employ best practices to equip teams with the skills they need.
- Deliver an enhanced customer experience with digital options that address customer needs.
- Increase agility and respond quickly to market shifts.
- Utilize real-time data to support digital product implementations or identify new growth areas.
- Understand customer trends and behaviors to educate clients on credit card spending.
- Accurately forecast customer spending to manage liquidity.
- Identify strong customer characteristics to manage risk in a credit card portfolio and target reliable customers.
Learn how Domo helps financial services teams:
Maximize profitability with enriched customer insights.
Evaluate the interactions and experiences of your customers to improve retention.
Assess fraud risk.
Measure and address the multi-billion problem of fraud risk through proactive monitoring and analysis.
Analyze default risk for credit portfolios.
Leverage customer credit profiling to analyze customer holding and behaviors for risk and exposure.