Modern marketing is transformed by data – adtech, martech, marketing effectiveness, digital, mobile, social, attribution – yet, visibility into what’s working and what’s not is delayed and incomplete. Especially for global organisations with significant complexity across product/service lines, geographies, channels and agencies.
Well executed data strategy gives continually optimizing marketers a leg up on spray and pray marketers. We have deep experience building capabilities for global organisations and brands like L’Oréal and Cisco to enable a data-driven marketing organisation. Customers across the world are using Domo to:
- Identify winning content and re-allocate marketing spend on the fly,
- Evaluate channel performance and re-allocate marketing mix,
- Optimize conversion funnels,
- Facilitate tighter audience targeting
With Domo, there is a better way where data, systems, people and process can be unified under one platform to enable more effective marketing execution, operations and strategy. With Domo, marketing organisations become data-driven and ultimately AI-powered.
During the masterclass, we will guide you through:
- Connecting all your relevant marketing data into Domo
- Combining it into a master data table
- Normalizing campaign names coming in from different source systems
- Powering up business impacting dashboards
- Using the dashboards to find business improvement opportunities
- Serving summary and highlight findings to senior leadership
Who should attend?
If you are a marketing practitioner in operations, analytics, measurement/effectiveness, digital or customer growth team then you will benefit from attending this engaging, expert-focused masterclass webinar series
Please see the dates for the masterclasses which will be run as webinars below:
May 14, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00PM UK Time
May 21, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00PM UK Time
May 30, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00PM UK Time
June 4, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00PM UK Time
June 13, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00PM UK Time
June 25, 2019 | 2:00 – 3:00PM UK Time
If you cannot attend this one and are interested in future ones or different locations, please drop Amy Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a note to request one.