Intermix knows how to keep its customers happy. And it’s only gotten easier for the boutique fashion brand to please its clientele. That’s because Intermix has built personalized data experiences that enable everyone within the organization to do their jobs better, which in turn elevates the customer experience.
How did Intermix build these personalized data experiences? And exactly what kind of impact have they had on the company?
Find out June 8, when Intermix’s director of analytics and strategy, Emily Peterson, joins two of Domo’s retail industry experts, Rayann Anderson and John Spencer, for a virtual event that promises to be a can’t-miss for anyone with an interest in improving business outcomes in the face of fierce competition.
Tune in as the group discusses the importance of:
- Empowering store teams with personalized customer recommendations
- Understanding customer lifetime value and identifying the levers to impact it
- Aligning programs and touchpoints to optimize customer acquisition cost
- Targeting customer cohorts to penetrate new markets and grow existing ones
- Pairing seasonal product and trend visuals to give data analysis additional context