Learn how Domo can help you integrate, access, and leverage data so you can focus on taking action to drive better outcomes.
These user groups will include:
- A detailed walk-through of Domo’s intuitive UI
- Connecting data from on-premises and proprietary systems
- Building ETL processes and orchestrating data pipelines
- Querying data right where it lives with federated data
- Identifying trusted sources of data and performing data impact analysis
- Implementing AI for the enterprise and automated machine learning
- Distributing self-service analytics outside your enterprise
Note: All sessions start at 12:30 PM London time.
About your host:
|Amanda Freitag, Celebrity Chef: Born and raised in New Jersey, chef, television personality, and author Amanda has become a culinary maven. Following her graduation from the Culinary Institute of America, Amanda worked in a diverse mix of restaurants in New York City, including Jean-George Vongerichten’s Vong, Verbena, Il Buco, Cesca, and The Harrison, running the culinary gamut of Mediterranean, Italian and Classic American. She sharpened her skills through world travel, including working under Chef Alain Passard in Paris, and continued expanding her culinary expertise into a variety of international cuisines. Outside of the restaurant business, Amanda has become a household name for her work both on and off the television screen. She is well known for being a judge on Food Network’s “Chopped” and has appeared on “Iron Chef America”, “Next Iron Chef”, “Unique Eats”, “Beat Bobby Flay,” Guy Fieri’s “Tournament of Champions,” and more. Her mission to make cooking more approachable inspired her cookbook “The Chef Next Door,” as well as other ongoing projects. Most recently, she launched a digital series called “Easy AF,” where she shows audiences that delicious food can be fun, easy, and quick to make right in your home kitchen.
EMEA user groups TEST
Jun 10 — Oct 22, 2022