When reflecting on the market capitalisation of the five most valuable companies worldwide, there are some clear trends. Not only are they all technology companies, they are all platform players, disrupting the business landscape and building technologies that allow their customers to do the same.
The rise in platform players can be confronting to businesses who are built upon a more linear model that is heavily embedded in legacy process, systems, and culture. In the age of continuous disruption and sociocultural changes, businesses must re-organise themselves in order to adapt to this change, become competitive, and stay relevant.
The challenge is how.
As part of our Reimagine series, Domo Chief of Design and Technology Futurist, Chris Willis, will be hosting executive dinners where he will lead a discussion on this topic. Chris will provide a perspective on how to develop a forward-looking mental framework and navigate the hype around digital transformation, AI, machine learning, IoT, and big data so you can reimagine your future business – and start the journey – today.
- Thursday 18th July | Hong Kong – Tosca, Level 102, International Commerce Ctr., 1 Austin Road West , Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Tuesday 23rd July | Singapore – 665°F, 5 Fraser St, Level 38 Andaz, Singapore 189354
- Thursday 25th July | Melbourne – Supernormal, 180 Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Tuesday 30th July | Brisbane – Urbane, 181 Mary St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Thursday 1st August | Sydney – Rockpool, 66 Hunter St, Sydney NSW 2000
Join us for dinner by confirming your place below.
Join us for the Reimagine breakfast series by confirming your place here.
Domo Reimagine Executive Dinner
Chief Design Officer, Domo