Intelligently Automate Business Processes
With Domo Workflows, anyone can streamline processes to boost efficiencies and drive results.
Feature currently available in open beta.
Here are just a few ways you can use Domo workflows to automate processes:
Quote to cash, procure to pay, payroll, cash reconciliation
Media optimization, pricing updates, content approvals
Incident management, license management, help desk
Lead routing, intelligent prospecting, quote approvals
Eliminate manual work, reduce errors, and save time for what matters most. Let Workflows handle the routine, repeatable steps in your processes, making them reliable, scalable, and efficient.
Here are examples of what you can automate with Workflows:
- Automatically adjust your pricing based on dynamic triggers and update your website accordingly.
- Automatically update your sales forecasts based on trends. Ask for approval and then make the forecast change seamlessly.
- Save money by monitoring account usage, ask inactive account holders if it’s safe to disable those accounts, update those accounts in the source system.
- Detect anomalies in your data, automatically create a support ticket, and notify stakeholders.
With workflows, you can:
- Map out business processes, including who and what is involved.
- Define what actions should be taken based on data at different points in the process.
- Connect user actions so everyone stays on task.
- Alert stakeholders inside and outside your company of what to do and when.
Use data, users, and logic across any business system to create streamlined processes. With Domo Workflows, you can connect to third-party data sources and APIs. And virtually any SaaS applications can talk to each other, including:
- Web analytics tools
- Data platforms
- E-commerce systems
- CRM platforms
- Travel booking systems
- Email marketing platforms
- Email clients
- Billing systems
Unlock the full power of Domo with Workflows
Domo offers a host of tools that complement and augment the capabilities that live inside Workflows.
Kick off a Workflow from inside of an approval process.
Use alert parameters linked to datasets and cards to trigger Workflows.
A library of popular functions makes building workflows even simpler.
Integrate Workflows with events and triggers that occur inside Business Apps.
Optimize and automate your dataflows.
Automate the updating or export of datasets.
Leverage machine learning capabilities in Jupyter workspaces.