Work seamlessly between Domo and Microsoft Office.
Get access to Domo in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Easily share your data in Microsoft Word.
Whether you’re creating one-pagers for partners or memos for your team, real-time data allows you to:
- Insert Domo visuals and data into Word documents with just a click.
- Ensure the data is always up to date.
- Eliminate the back-and-forth between Word documents and Domo.
Ensure your presentations are current.
Don’t rely on static screenshots to exhibit your data visuals.
- Bring Domo cards directly into Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Set the frequency of data refreshes.
- Filter the data in your visuals to only embed the data you want to share.
Incorporate Domo into your Microsoft Outlook workflow.
Save time in Outlook with enhanced email interaction.
- Use the Domo sidebar to embed Domo cards and datasets.
- Import data from your inbox directly into Domo datasets.
- Create new Domo tasks and projects from email subject lines so your to-do list is always up to date.
Work with data where you feel most comfortable.
If you love manipulating your data in Microsoft Excel, you don’t have to give up on the program you’ve become accustomed to.
- Import Domo datasets from the sidebar in Excel.
- Filter your Domo datasets during the import process.
- Add new or update existing datasets in Domo all without leaving Excel.
Microsoft, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Putting your data to work
Explore the data experiences that trigger better, faster decisions across every team and function.
Visualizations & Dashboards
Create interactive, easy-to-use visualizations that support "Aha!" moments.
Reporting & Self-Service Analytics
Modernize your reporting with real-time data that everyone can self-serve.
Build low- or pro-code apps that improve operational processes.
Securely share data and insights outside your organization.