Domo Named to Constellation ShortList™ for Marketing Analytics Solutions
The Power of the Domo Platform Enables Marketers to More Easily Manage Marketing Performance and Prove Revenue Contribution
SILICON SLOPES, UT — February 14, 2019 — Domo® (Nasdaq: DOMO) today announced it was named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Marketing Analytics Solutions in Q1 2019. Marking its fourth inclusion on this list, Domo® is highlighted as one of six vendors that meets key requirements for early adopters of marketing analytics who are pursuing digital transformation initiatives. These key requirements include ease of use, robust attribution capabilities, extensibility through ecosystem of third-party integration apps and more.
Customers who leverage the power and scale of the Domo platform, have all the data they need in one place, allowing them to center strategic discussions around real-time data. With data-driven Domo marketers are enabled to analyze cost, optimize campaign performance and gain granular insights into revenue contribution in real time.
Evaluating nearly 30 solutions in the marketing analytics category, the Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. The six vendors on the list provide key functionality and requirements for early adopters pursuing digital transformation initiatives.
Key criteria for inclusion on this Constellation ShortList include:
- Ease of use and set up for non-technical users (marketers)
- Ability to ingest and report on cross-channel marketing and advertising data
- Robust marketing attribution capabilities
- Visualization from dashboard to campaign details with minimal clicks
- Integration with salesforce automation, marketing automation, advertising platforms and other marketing data sources for consolidated campaign visibility
- Extensibility through ecosystem of third-party integration apps
- Facilitate data collaboration with other marketers
- Role-based access and security
- Product vision and roadmap
- Post-sale support and community
“No marketing department can succeed today without the ability to demonstrate its impact,” added L. Nicole France, principal analyst and vice president at Constellation Research. “Marketing analytics tools make it possible to track progress and adjust activities to improve marketing effectiveness—and show results for the business.
For more information on Domo, visit https://www.domo.com.
Domo’s mission is to be the operating system for business, digitally connecting all your people, your data and your systems, empowering them to collaborate better, make better decisions and be more efficient, right from their phones. Domo works with many of the world’s leading and most progressive brands across multiple industries including retail, media and entertainment, manufacturing, finance and more. For more information about Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO), visit www.domo.com. You can also follow Domo on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
# # #