Domo Jumpstarts the Business Cloud Ecosystem Launching Domo Appstore with More Than 1,000 Apps
Launches the Premier Destination for Decision Makers to Find Answers to Their Business Questions
SILICON SLOPES, Utah – March 22, 2016 – Today, Domo jumpstarted the Business Cloud, launching the Domo Appstore with more than 1,000 business management apps. These apps are a mix of free and premium pre-packaged solutions that are easy to discover and use, enabling any decision maker to get real-time answers to their specific business questions.
Whether it is someone in marketing, sales, finance, operations or IT, learning better ways to manage your business has been a challenge that no one has solved – until now. The Domo Appstore solves this problem with apps that deliver industry best practices, benchmarks and best-in-class visualizations that are entirely self-service and immediately available to decision makers.
“We’ve built the Appstore from the ground up to make it incredibly easy for decision makers to discover and use apps specific to their role, department, industry or business activity,” said Matt Belkin, general manager of the Domo Appstore. “With more than 1,000 self-service apps from the Domo community and partners, customers can get instant value from the Business Cloud as soon as they log in.”
The breadth of apps offered through the Appstore is simply unprecedented, and spans every major business function. Examples include:
- The CEO: Social Index: Allows CEOs and anyone with a social presence to understand how their social brand compares to competitors and industry peers.
- Marketing: Mobile App Performance: Aggregates mobile app performance from across nearly a dozen data sources to provide a unified view into mobile app engagement, adoption and critical opportunities for monetization.
- Sales: Sales Forecasting: Allows Sales leaders to compare sales actuals vs. forecast, quickly identify customers, territories and sales reps that are at risk, and socialize these risk areas across the team for immediate action.
- Finance: Travel Expense Management: Provides instant access to dozens of industry best practice metrics to optimize travel expenses across flights, hotels, car rentals and the entire employee base.
- IT: Corporate Phishing: Empowers the IT organization to identify top phishing targets, spot anomalies over time, set alerts on failure rate spikes and reduce overall corporate risk.
- Human Resources: Recruiting Optimization: Allows HR to quickly visualize key metrics like days to hire and cost per hire across department, function, and location, empowering HR professionals to reduce the overall cost and time to hire.
- Organization Wide: Predictive Toolkit: A revolutionary app that provides a “data-scientist-in-a-box,” allowing decisions makers to predict critical metrics like customer cancellations, sales opportunities and marketing conversion rates.
To learn more about Domo’s Appstore, visit domo.com/Appstore.
Today, Domo also launched the App Publisher Partner Program to provide the tools, best practices and support necessary to expand the ecosystem of apps available in the Domo Appstore through developer partners.
Domo is the world’s first Business Cloud. The Business Cloud brings together all the data, all the people and all the insights business users need to run their entire business and make faster, better-informed decisions to improve performance. At the heart of the Business Cloud is the Domo Appstore, the premier destination for decision makers in any role or any industry to get answers to their specific business questions through easy-to-use, pre-packaged solutions built by a developer ecosystem. The company is backed with more than $500 million from the world’s best investors and is led by a management team with tenure at the world’s most well-known technology companies.
Business Cloud, Domo and Domopalooza are trademarks of Domo, Inc.