DOMO IOT ASSET TRACKER
Rapidly leverage all your asset data to deliver business results.
Get more impact from your device data by combining it with other business systems' data for fast time to value and immediate action from your teams—only with Domo, Verizon, and AWS.
Device data and connectivity.
With Verizon’s Critical Asset Sensor, get geo-location and environmental device data in a lower-power IoT solution.
With AWS IoT, your connected device data is stored in AWS and can easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices.
Seamless data distribution.
With Domo, connect your IoT and other source data and make it available to business users with Domo’s Asset Tracker app, with dashboards that can be viewed on desktop, tablet, or mobile.
- Eliminate the need to manually locate assets.
- Track the current status of your assets, such as temperature, moisture, or light.
- Use machine learning and AI to get predictive insights and proactively solve problems.
- Get data streaming functionality integrated natively into AWS IoT Core and AWS IoT Analytics.
- No need for configuration when new assets are brought online.
- Integrate data sources from other parts of your business—such as finance, sales, or service—so you can clearly see how your IoT data is impacting your business.
- See asset status anywhere along the supply chain for better decision-making.
- Identify and resolve issues immediately.
- Send notifications when devices reach a specified location or status.
A solution from three industry leaders.
The Verizon Critical Asset Sensor gives you the confidence and freedom of a wireless connectivity solution from the nation’s most secure and reliable network. The Critical Asset sensor includes seven environmental sensors and GPS to collect critical asset data.
AWS IoT provides broad and deep functionality, spanning the edge to the cloud, so you can build IoT solutions for virtually any use case across a wide range of devices. Built on AWS, which is used by industry-leading customers around the world, AWS IoT can easily scale as your device fleet grows and your business requirements evolve, and provides comprehensive and preventative security features.
Domo provides thousands of pre-built data connectors and the ability to combine data together from any source, then make it viewable through dashboards and apps. Provide real-time data to any user, with customizable security and data governance policies built in.