Solve more data challenges across the life sciences value chain.
- Optimize trial spend in real time and make data-driven decisions.
- Assess go/no go decisions, benchmarking against prior investments.
- Unlock new insights to profile trials and define best practices.
- Accurately report to understand key clinical trial metrics.
- Expose gray markets and identify fraud hotspots.
- Speed up data collation to minimize data scraping.
- Maintain brand equity to ensure sale of genuine drugs.
- Increase revenue as well as reduce tax liabilities.
- Gain better insights to yield more leads under the same budget.
- Confidently calculate ROI and identify channel clusters.
- Make proactive decisions to improve performance on incremental spend.
- Prove bottom line impact and showcase the full impact of campaigns.
- Track and set sales targets to monitor and optimize sales performance.
- Equip sales reps with data on the go to enable swift action in the field.
- Improve forecasting to precisely determine pipeline outlook.
- Optimize production and gain visibility into your entire supply chain.
- Monitor fluctuations and plan for changing demands.
- Manage inventory and track key metrics like order flow rate.
- Improve forecasting and demand planning to optimize supply chain.
Learn how Domo helps Life Sciences teams:
Connect data throughout the life sciences value chain.
Integrate and combine data from disparate systems used at any stage across the entire lifecycle.
Bring data into the hands of the business.
Enable your teams with no-code ETL and real-time visual analytics that drive fast, effective decisions from drug and medical device development to delivery.
Tackle use cases with intelligent apps and data science.
Create intelligent apps tailored to your specific users and workflows, with predictive analytics built right in.
Reporting & Dashboards
Create interactive, custom dashboards with ease.
Make data accessible to all and free up analysts' time.
Data Sharing & Embedded Analytics
Share analytics securely with customers and partners.
Provide teams with data apps to solve business problems.