How WKS Restaurant Group Optimized its Data Team’s Capacity
WKS had ambitious goals for rolling out Domo across 333 restaurants over five franchised brands Blaze Pizza, Denny’s, El Pollo Loco, Krispy Kreme & Wendy’s in 17 states. As a franchiser access to first party data is different for each chain. So normalizing at the lowest common denominator becomes critically important in telling a holistic story. Working with Merge allowed WKS to utilize its data team and flex its capacity by more than double when the need arises.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Establish foundational and consistent data strategies to identify growth opportunities.
- Build the right content at the correct time to drive adoption
- Identify when you are on a slowly failing project and pivot rapidly to a successful deployment
- Determine when you should use your internal team vs. outsourcing to a trusted partner
- Stuart Fern, SVP, Group Business Development Leader, MERGE
- Trevor Fitzgerald, VP of Innovation & Technology, WKS Restaurant Group