Get the most out of your QuickBooks data.
Quickbooks is an accounting software used to help small businesses accept payments, pay bills and complete payroll. Using Domo and Quickbooks together gives you:
- Customizable Dashboards: Design your ideal Quickbooks dashboard by integrating your Quickbooks data with essential marketing, sales or operational data.
- Easy Reporting: Give managers and stakeholders financial transparency with powerful and flexible Quickbooks reporting capabilities.
- Powerful Analytics: Get rich visual analytics for things like balance sheets, cash flow, vendor balances and more. Available on any device, any time.
Financial Performance Dashboards
Use Domo’s quickstart app to get a full view of your organization’s financial health. Get real-time access to important metrics like cash flow, net income, and even vendor information—in a single dashboard.
- Combine Quickbooks information with sales and marketing data
- Discover financial trends and liabilities
- Forecast potential income and revenue
Working with several vendors simultaneously can be complicated. Increase organization and operational efficiency by fusing all of your vendor data into one personalied view. See metrics like:
- Current vendors and balances
- Vendor inventory and liabilities
- Order & payment history
Manage your employee payroll easily with Domo and Quickbooks. See employee, contractor, and expense information together—or filter the data into even more refined segments. Here are some of the possibilities:
- See a cost per employee breakdown
- Get current employee headcount with start dates and salaries
- See the cost of benefits by employee, department, or across the entire organization
But don't take our word for it.
See your data how you want it
Domo requests your consent to send you email communications. Please customize your Domo experience: