In our fast-paced, always-changing digital landscape, IT is focused on adhering to architectural patterns to minimize data movement and duplication. The rest of the business is focused on other priorities, like granting users fast access to data. These contrasting needs create friction between IT and business leaders. What if there was a way to bring them together?
Domo Cloud Amplifier is the bridge between IT’s focus on architectural rigor and the business need for data access. Cloud Amplifier supports both with a hybrid architecture that integrates and governs data outside the warehouse with company data within—in a scalable way.
Tune into this webinar to learn how Cloud Amplifier:
- Increases speed-to-value: Democratize data access while ensuring architectural integrity.
- Empowers users: Encourage self-serve data management.
- Builds trust: Improve collaboration, trust, and alignment between IT and business leaders.
- Governs data: Use existing data governance rules to ensure data consistency and security.
- Ensures compliance: Stay ahead of global regulations with data sovereignty and GDPR compliance features.
- Manages costs: Ensure transparent, efficient cost management so you get the best value for your investment.