It is important for enterprises to integrate their AI models seamlessly with their Customer Data Platforms (CDP) and make these AI insights available to business applications in real time. Insights should also be made available for advanced What-If analytics in enterprise reporting dashboards.
However, a large number of CDP programs turn into a silo aggregation of customer data with basic segmentation capabilities. AI models from across the enterprise are not seamlessly integrated with enterprise BI and reporting tools . Gartner finds that even as investments in AI are increasing, a large number of AI projects still end up not fully operationalized.
Speakers from Ignitho & Domo will outline an enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) framework & the key enabling technology components.
- Learn about the conceptual model of a Customer Data Platform
- See how to integrate your enterprise AI models
- Close the last mile AI adoption challenge by integrating insights with business applications
- Review data lifecycle of enterprise analytics & AI
- Present the conceptual architecture of a Customer Data Platform
- Live demo of a CDP solution