Answer any question with dynamic dashboards.
Variables turn dashboards into interactive data experiences that allow users to answer questions on their own.
Customizable, interactive dashboards to fit any business scenario.
Variables are custom fields that users can adjust inside of cards and dashboards, so data teams don’t have to create multiple charts and dashboards for every possible scenario. Variables allow dashboards to be used for:
Learn how to create interactive data solutions with Variables.
Equip teams with self-service capabilities.
Variables allow business users to make changes to key chart and dashboard elements on the fly—no data team required.
- Build a data driven culture.
- Save time, money, and resources by providing teams with tools they need to self-serve.
- Allow users to change parameters such as date range, dollar amounts, and more.
Reduce reliance on IT.
Variables make data teams and business users more efficient:
- With variables, any data consumer is empowered with dynamic analytics capabilities that make reports and dashboards interactive and allow them to explore and make changes on their own.
- Variables give analysts tools to design flexible self-serve data apps that rapidly deliver insight and save data teams precious time and resources for high value projects.
Oversee usage of variables.
Domo admins have the power to control access to variables and monitor their usage. You can decide who can create and edit variables. And new DomoStats connectors provide all the data you need to understand how variables are being used across your instance.
Putting your data to work
Explore the data experiences that trigger better, faster decisions across every team and function.
Visualizations & Dashboards
Create interactive, easy-to-use visualizations that support "Aha!" moments.
Reporting & Self-Service Analytics
Modernize your reporting with real-time data that everyone can self-serve.
Build low- or pro-code apps that improve operational processes.
Securely share data and insights outside your organization.