At Domo, we believe we’ve created the kind of modern BI platform that organizations large and small want and need, even if they already have a number of good BI tools in their tool belt. Nothing tells us we’re warranted in carrying such a belief more than customer feedback and client renewals. But what others have to say factors, too.
Which is why, as we take stock in what was accomplished in 2021 by looking at the variety and volume of awards and accolades Domo earned this year (see list below), we feel particularly good about how our people and technology are making a positive impact on the world.
Domo was recognized early and often this year by analysts and the media for everything from what the platform excels at to how the company has focused on building an inclusive and inviting culture.
We’re especially proud of the latter achievement. We take our diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) goals very seriously, as they are critical to building a stronger business. So, any type of recognition we receive on that front—including the praise Parity.org founder and CEO Cathrin Stickney bestowed on us when discussing her organization’s awards program—is great validation of how well we’re meeting those goals.
“Domo and the companies that are on Parity.org’s 2021 list of ‘Best Companies for Women to Advance’ are shining examples of companies that actually walk the talk and are helping create equal representation, now,” she said.
As for the product itself, market dynamics have undoubtedly accelerated the need for what we’ve built, and it’s rewarding for all of us to see the platform helping all types of organizations—from mighty enterprises to scrappy nonprofits—make better sense of those dynamics (so they can make better business decisions and succeed regardless of the challenges they’re presented with, expected or not).
Just ask CHOICE Humanitarian CEO Steve Pierce, who had this to say about the role Domo played in the Domo for Good partner being honored in the Fast Company World Changing Ideas Awards’ ‘Developing World Technology’ category:
“We are incredibly grateful for Domo’s help in our mission to combat multi-dimensional poverty. Domo has been an important and trusted partner in our journey, and data is revolutionizing the way we allocate resources and improve our impact around the world.”
Seeing customers leverage data to modernize the way business is managed is one of the most rewarding aspects of our jobs. And it’s something that motivates Domo’s entire workforce—which is comprised of so many incredibly bright and service-oriented people—to deliver an even better version of Modern BI for All™ each and every year.
But before we see what that effort equates to in 2022, we’re going to take a moment to celebrate what transpired in 2021, Domo’s new benchmark for awards and accolades in a single calendar year:
- Cloud Awards – Best Cloud BI or Analytics Solution
- Constellation ShortList for Cloud-based BI and Analytics for Q3 2021
- Constellation ShortList for Marketing Analytics Solutions for Q3 2021
- CRN Big Data 100
- Dresner Advisory Services 2021 Self-service BI Market Study – Top Vendor
- Dresner Advisory Services 2021 Analytical Platforms Market Study – Top Vendor
- Dresner Advisory Services 2021 Cloud Computing and Business Intelligence Market Study – #1 Vendor
- Dresner Advisory Services 2021 Industry Excellence Awards – Overall Leader
- Dresner Advisory Services 2020 Technology Innovation Award – Multiple-category winner
- Dresner Advisory Services 2021 Wisdom of Crowds Flagship Report – Overall Leader
- Fast Company 2021 World Changing Ideas Awards – Finalist, “Developing World Technology” category (Domo & CHOICE Humanitarian)
- Fast Company 2021 World Changing Ideas Awards – Honorable Mention, “Pandemic Response” category (Domo’s Covid-19 Tracker)
- The Forrester Wave™: Augmented BI Platforms, Q3 2021 – Leader
- 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and BI Platforms – Challenger
- Inc.’s “Best-Led Companies” List
- Nucleus Research’s “Hot Companies to Watch in 2022”
- Parity.org’s “Best Companies for Women to Advance” List
- SaaS Awards – Shortlist, “Best SaaS Product for Business Intelligence or Analytics” category
- The Telly Awards – Gold for the Online General-Show Opening Segment; Silver for Online Craft-Set Design; Bronzes for Online General-Virtual Events & Experiences, Online Craft-Directing, and Online Craft-Writing
- The Webby Awards – Apps and Software: Data Management 2021
- The Webby Awards – People’s Choice 2021
- Utah Business’ “Best Companies To Work For” Awards
- Ventana Research Digital Leadership Award Winner – Charles Larkin at Emerson using Domo
- Ventana Research 2021 Analytics and Data Value Index – Exemplary Vendor
- Ventana Research 2021 Collaboration Analytics and Data Value Index – Value Index Leader and Exemplary Vendor
- Ventana Research 2021 Embedded Analytics and Data Value Index – Exemplary Vendor
- Ventana Research 2021 Mobile Analytics and Data Value Index – Exemplary Vendor
- Women Tech Council 2021 Shatter List