Throughout my career, I’ve been lucky to be surrounded by experienced leaders, both inside and outside the company walls. I’ve always found the biggest successes come when you bring a brilliant group of people together focused on a common goal.
I’m excited to announce the formation of Domo’s Enterprise Advisory Board, a new group of veteran global CIOs from some of the world’s largest brands. Together, they will help shape new solutions and strategies to help Domo meet the needs of large organizations on their digital transformation journeys.
Domo’s Enterprise Advisory Board members include:
- Philip Fasano: Former Global Chief Information Officer and Executive Vice President at AIG as well as former CIO roles at Kaiser Permanente, Capital One, J.P. Morgan Chase and Deutsche Financial Services;
- John Leggate: Former Group Chief Information Officer at BP;
- Bob Ridout: Former Vice President and Chief Information Officer at DuPont;
- Tony Scott: Former Federal Chief Information Officer for the U.S. Government, as well as former CIO roles at Vmware, Microsoft, Walt Disney Company and CTO at General Motors Information Systems & Services;
- Esat Sezer: Former Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Coca-Cola Enterprises, as well as former Corporation Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer at Whirlpool Corporation;
- Mahvash Yazdi: Former Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Edison International and Southern California Edison;
- Peter Sole: co-founder of Mumford Sole Advisors and former CEO of Gartner’s Research Board.
Here at Domo, we’re committed to building a platform with the scale, security, and speed to fit the needs for leaders in the IT space. With the Enterprise Advisory Board, we’ll challenge assumptions in our go-to-market strategies and bring even more new ideas to our customers. We are honored to be working with such an accomplished group of enterprise technology leaders and look forward to driving IT and digital transformation forward for our customers across the globe.