It’s almost time for Domopalooza. We have a countdown clock here at headquarters, and as of today, we’re eight days out from the coolest conference in the world. In eight days, masterminds of business from all over the globe will be arriving here in Salt Lake City, with crowds gathering to hear their expert advice and experience in redefining the boundaries of possibility.
From keynotes, to Domo training, to parties, to lunches, to ski days, to concerts, there’s a lot going on at Domopalooza this year-so we’ve gathered some tips and tricks from years past to help you know what to expect and plan on activities that are most important to you.
First off: are you registered?
If you’ve been back and forth on registering for Domopalooza, or if this is the first you’re hearing of it, you’re not too late to register-do so right here. From your registration, you can start building out your agenda. You can tailor it to exactly what you want to see at the conference, so you’ll be ready with a schedule when you get here. Popular sessions are already filling up, so make sure you check them out!
How to stay informed and involved at Domopalooza:
- Download the Domopalooza app. Inside you’ll find the agenda, a map of the venue, and session descriptions.
- Tune in on social-follow Domo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat (Domotalk). Use the hashtag #DP18 to share your experience.
Here are the key activities not to miss at Domopalooza 2018:
Inspired keynote speakers. The keynotes this year include some of the world’s most groundbreaking marketers, analysts, and rule-breakers-like Phil Jackson, the most-winning head coach in NBA history, and Jay Brown, who co-founded Roc Nation with Jay-Z and Tyron Smith and now represents some of music’s top artists.
Customer and user sessions. There are 50 sessions to choose from-sessions run by Domo users like Warner Bros, Cisco, ESPN, Sephora, and more-who will share how they use Domo and other unmissable insights into business success.
No one parties like Domopalooza. There are three evening parties this year—the welcome party on Tuesday night, and two nights of concerts, featuring Nicole Scherzinger, Pitbull, and Capital Cities..
Ski day. As our license plates say, Utah is the home of the greatest (ski) snow on earth. On Friday morning, enjoy a Domopalooza ski day at the beautiful Snowbird resort-the rentals, tickets, and lessons are on us.
And finally, important advice from Domopalooza veterans:
- Don’t forget charge cords for all of your devices.
- Don’t worry about the late nights you’re bound to have enjoying Domopalooza’s parties-caffeine in every form will be plentifully available every morning.
- Don’t worry about snacks and meals. We’ll take care of that and keep you well-fed for the whole conference.
- Take breaks when you need them!
We can’t wait to see you there.