Dreamforce starts in just three days! With 150,000+ people from around the world descending on San Francisco for one event, things are bound to get crazy — including your social feeds.
Whether you’re attending or not, your feeds are likely to be inundated by #DF14 tweets on a myriad of topics. You can count on tons of great content, cool promotions and a lot of spam during the four days of the show. It can be hard to keep your feet on the ground during the world’s largest cloud-based expo.
The good news? You don’t have to go to the conference to get value out of it. All you need to do is log in to Twitter (or any other social platform for that matter) and start following along. Use TweetDeck or Hootsuite to set up different feeds. This will help you easily sift through all the fluff and get right to the good stuff.
There are literally hundreds of thousands of people and brands to follow next week, with many top leaders contributing to the conversations. Here are a few solid recommendations (whether or not they’ll be in attendance):
1. Rand Fishkin, @randfish, Social and online marketing
2. AJ Ghergich, @SEO, SEO and Content marketing
3. Ekaterina Walter,@ekaterina, Social marketing
4. Belle Beth Cooper, @BelleBCooper, Online marketing
5. Neil Patel, @neilpatel, Online marketing
1. Jill Rowley, @jill_rowley, Social selling and modern marketing
2. John Barrows, @johnmbarrows, Prospecting & effectiveness
3. Jon Ferrara, @Jon_Ferrara, CRM management
4. Miles Austin, @milesaustin, Sales tools
5. Tibor Shanto, @TiborShanto, B2B Sales
Tech Thought Leaders
Now enjoy the show! And don’t worry, Domo’s helpful street team will be out and about during the show to help you maximize your Dreamforce 2014 experience. Find out where they’ll be here.