Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
We may ask for specific Personally Identifiable Information about you when you download evaluation versions of our software and when you register to become a member of this site. For example, we will ask for contact information, system information, etc. We may also ask you for information about your interests, preferences and future needs so that we can improve our services.
Newsletter Subscription Information
From time to time we provide information to our customers in the form of electronic and/or print newsletters. When you subscribe to Domo's newsletter you will be added to our mailing list and will receive announcements and information about Domo. The announcements and information will come from Domo, not from third parties. It will be emailed directly to the email address that you provide when you subscribe.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘unsubscribe’ in the body, or follow the “UNSUBSCRIBE" instructions that will be contained within any newsletter email that we send to you.
You can help Domo to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your subscription information. You can notify us by sending email email@example.com or surface mail to us at the address below.
772 East Utah Valley Drive
American Fork, Utah 84003
We can also be contacted by telephone at 1.800.899.1000. Our business hours for telephone contact are 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern.
Domo may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to prevent injury or property damage. We will usually attempt to notify you when we are making such a disclosure, but we may not do so in an emergency or when we are prohibited by law or court order from giving such notice.
Chat, Message Boards and User Postings
You might provide Personally Identifiable Information through your participation in chat sessions, message boards, email exchanges or newsgroups on domo.com. That information is public and immediately available to anyone who has access to this site; it is not private. This Policy does not apply to such information that you post to publicly available portions of the Domo web site.
Always select a password that is unlikely to be available or discovered by others, and never disclose your password to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personally Identifiable Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Domo SMS - Short Code 700-007
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 700-007. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 700-007. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Alltel, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Boost-CDMA, Centennial, Cincinnati Bell, Cox Wireless, Cricket (Leap Wireless), Dobson, ECIT (Cellular One of East Central Illinois), GCI Communications, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless/PC Man, Inland Cellular, Nex Tech Communications, Nextel, nTelos, Pioneer, Plateau, Pocket, Revol Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Thumb Cellular, TracFone, Unicell, Union Wireless, U.S. Cellular, United Wireless, Verizon, Virgin Mobile, and West Central Wireless.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency depends on the user's interaction. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domo allows you to opt out of receiving marketing and promotional mailings by modifying your registration profile or by unsubscribing for services you no longer desire. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us in the future, please let us know. Just send an email to email@example.com with 'unsubscribe' in the body, or follow the "UNSUBSCRIBE" instructions that will be contained within any newsletter email that we send to you.
Domo uses state-of-the-art commercially available technology to protect against unauthorized access to any Personally Identifiable Information that is stored electronically by Domo.
Changes to This Policy
We place email links on this site to allow you to contact us directly. The information you provide is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the site and our services, or review and discard the information.
Automated Data Capture, Cookies
We may automatically track certain information about your use of this site. Domo.com logs IP addresses and browser types for system administration purposes. This information will be analyzed to constantly improve the value of the materials and services available on the web site. We may also collect information about your use of the website gathered though cookies or other technologies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on your computer's hard disk. They make our site more useful by storing information about your preferences and settings.
Third Party Information
We may, on occasion, use information provided to us by third parties, such as opt-in lists where you have requested information about Domo or its products while visiting a third-party web site.
Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
Use by Domo
We will use your Personally Identifiable Information so that Domo and Domo representatives can engage in and process your transactions and provide services to you, as required by our agreements with you, such as product upgrades, special offers, updated information, new services, and other Domo-related information. ("Representatives" include value-added resellers.) Domo does not offer, or allow the selling of, any user-provided information to third parties, including email addresses.
Use by Third Parties
We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties to assist Domo with responding to your sales request, taking your order, or processing your payment, with third parties that sponsor Domo events or conferences that you attend, and when you give your consent. We may also share information to comply with legal requirements.